What happened to the old posts that were on the other site... The UBB Site We just finished upgradeing to 6.4 and I was looking for a template fix I had asked about awhile ago so I could do it again ... and I find I am not even a member at the other site and I have only a few posts here I had been a member since 1999 and all my posts are gone What gives?
Infopop choose to use threads for the threads support forums, and classic for classic support forums. The posts from the "old" site are ehre, they were imported. As for logging in, did you use the groupee login and enter your email id etc?
Yea I see they are still there...you just can not search for your posts... I tryed to search for all my post there as some previous questions were answered and I was looking for them again... so i had to look through the lists manually...