Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#39770 02/19/2004 9:57 AM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 4
N
stranger
stranger
N Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 4
Hi all,
I'm trying to edit the Titles in the Admin area from the defaults, but I continue to get an error on line 47 of doedittitle.php. I tried changing permissions on that file and the admin directory just to change them, but nothing seems to work. Does anyone have insight into why this might be?

Also, this is just a general question. I uploaded a new avatar in the Admin panel, but where/how do my users see it so they can select it? Can I not see it because I already have an avatar?

#39771 02/19/2004 12:03 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Make sure the filters directory is chmoded to 777 and the usertitles file is chmoded to 666.

As for the avatars, if you've uploaded one then it should be available for selection when editing your basic profile.

#39772 02/19/2004 2:16 PM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 4
N
stranger
stranger
N Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 4
That did it! Thanks!


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)