Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#39862 02/23/2004 8:14 PM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 19
K
stranger
stranger
K Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 19
I know MySQL is free and all, but I have a Windows 2000 Server with SQL 2000 running on it. Can I use that instead? I am just learning SQL, so I am sorry if this is a really dumb question.

#39863 02/23/2004 9:08 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Unfortunately not. UBB.threads is written to work with MySQL only.

#39864 02/23/2004 9:24 PM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 19
K
stranger
stranger
K Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 19
Thank you. =) I wondered if it was written that way or not. Welp, I'll just have to go get MySQL then.

thanks again! =)


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 563 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)