Thanks for re-opening. I am upset, let me explain. I buy my license every year from Infopop. I don't like hacks for our board, so I have the "normal" version. But for me it gets very confusing; I see all kind of other bulletin board where I am directed to, but I don't want that. I just want to deal with the company I buy my license from. I also have the idea that the users who don't want hacks/add-ons are discriminated a bit; e.g. I don't think there will be a paypal add-on from Infopop? And if you buy it elsewhere, Infopop does not guarantee the script anymore.. I know you are all enthousiasts, but I just think that it's weird we have to deal with other websites...
I made several suggestions on the previous bulletin board, and always I get to hear that there is a hack available.
BTW I have sent this complaint already a long time ago to Ted O'Neill in private, but never got an answer....
Thanks for your time.