Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#40163 03/27/2004 8:11 PM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 8
I
stranger
stranger
I Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 8
Since I upgraded my boards to 6.4.1 I have noticed that once in a while the forum tracking comes up with (1 NA) beside the new post tracking. Can anyone explain to me what this means.

Thanks

#40164 03/27/2004 9:11 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 742
enthusiast
enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 742
Looks like you got your answer posted here.

Basically it means the post is "Not Approved". Those posts need to be approved by an admin or moderator. Instructions in the docs here:
https://www.ubbcentral.com/support/docs/ubbthreads/UBBTadmin.html#_Toc48452989


Joshua Pettit
Web Developer
www.ThreadsDev.net | www.JoshuaPettit.com
#40165 03/29/2004 1:51 AM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 8
I
stranger
stranger
I Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 8
Thanks, I never realized that it was activated in a couple forums, but now that you mention it, it makes perfect sence.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Gizmo), 511 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)