Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 30
I
ILO
Offline
newbie
newbie
I Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 30
Hi,
I get these errors, the first when I am logged in the second whne not logged in. This happens withteh search function. UBBthreads 6.4.2 after upgrade.
Thanks in advance.

when I try and edit a user profile, or the users tryy to update profile.:
SQL ERROR: Unable to do_query: UPDATE w3t_Users SET U_ProfileHash='923305122521ca86a53d7902edb1b744' WHERE U_Number='172'
Unknown column 'U_ProfileHash' in 'field list'

When not logged into the system:
Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/ubbthreads/search.php on line 115

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 742
enthusiast
enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 742
Did you run the 6.4-6.4.1 altertable? That field was added in the 6.4-6.4.1 altertable. When upgrading, you have to run each altertable, in order, to the current version.


Joshua Pettit
Web Developer
www.ThreadsDev.net | www.JoshuaPettit.com
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 30
I
ILO
Offline
newbie
newbie
I Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 30
Hello,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I did not run the altertable script. What happens if I did not do the altertable 6-3 to 6.4. ?? Do I need to do a reinstall or someething ?

Thanks in advance

Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 86
K
journeyman
journeyman
K Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 86
hi there:

did you not run any of them? if not, you'll need to upload the upgrading file from the zip, then run 6.3-6.4 and 6.4-6.4.1.


Kate Thaete
Groupee Guide: Scriptkeeper
Groupee, Inc.

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Phun), 259 guests, and 127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)