Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#41148 07/22/2004 5:45 AM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 30
I
ILO
Offline
newbie
newbie
I Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 30
Hi,

when I try and run the subscriptions.pl script. I get this error. Does anyone know what it is? and the big thing how to fix it.

Thanks

bboard:/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/ubbthreads/cron/perl # ./subscriptions.pl
Can't locate DBI.pm in @INC (@INC contains: ./Modules . /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i586-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i586-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl) at w3t.pm line 131

#41149 07/22/2004 3:01 PM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 86
K
journeyman
journeyman
K Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 86
hi ILO:

it looks like DBI.pm might not be installed on your server... you'll want to check with your host about that perl module.


Kate Thaete
Groupee Guide: Scriptkeeper
Groupee, Inc.

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)