Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#41347 08/20/2004 4:13 PM
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 18
stranger
stranger
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 18
I am using 6.4

I created a new group, afterwards I wanted to move all current users to this group. But all the time I try to do this I get an IE error. Am I doing something wrong??

#41348 08/20/2004 4:37 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
J
enthusiast
enthusiast
J Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
What is the error?


--
Website Development and Management
www.jcswebdev.com
#41349 08/20/2004 4:51 PM
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 18
stranger
stranger
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 18
IE "hangs" and says "This program does not respond"

I try to move a lot of members, several thousands, don't know if that has to do with it...

#41350 08/20/2004 5:14 PM
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 2
T
stranger
stranger
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 2
Your script has timed out try raising the max_execution_time it defaults to 30 seconds I think, or do them in batches.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 206 guests, and 158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)