Just an observation - not sure if this matters or not.
Per past posts, any License Holder of UBB.Threads or UBB will have a license to run their current board, OR the new version released this Spring - you know, the one that will replace both the above forums.
So I am about to upgrade one of the sites I admin off phpbb and on to Threads, but I started looking and thinking.
UBB License = $199
UBB.Threads License = $229
So for a time I can run threads for $30 more, but in the Spring each one will have the same License.
Just a thought - but is there any way to reduce new purchases of Threads to $199 so that the prices of the current forums equal out when the new version is released?
Just a General Question on how those of us who are looking to upgrade to Threads or UBB in the near future should proceed.