Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 23
V
stranger
stranger
V Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 23
In my 6.3 ubbthreads, I can move a part of a thread and have this become a new selfcontained thread. How do I do this in 6.5? I've tried the "move topic" when standing on post but nothing happens. "Move Topic" only seems to work when you're standing on the mainpost.

Please dont tell me that its no longer possible to move part of threads.

Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 23
V
stranger
stranger
V Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 23
Aaaahh, I got it! You still have to edit the post to do this. Pheeww!


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 304 guests, and 96 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)