Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 16
M
stranger
stranger
M Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 16
Hi,

I have an old moderator who I want to remove from one of our forums. I tried to find him via the admin search but I cannot so I click on his username to view his profile but it turns out that he has been removed from the system. How can I remove that moderator?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike Lamontagne

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 742
enthusiast
enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 742
So the user is gone - but he's still listed as a moderator? Not sure how that's possible. Is this an older version? The entry might still be in the w3t_Moderators table, but I'm pretty sure that's just usernumbers, joined to the user table, so that wouldn't display if it weren't in the users table anyway.


Joshua Pettit
Web Developer
www.ThreadsDev.net | www.JoshuaPettit.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 304 guests, and 96 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)