Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#44409 03/03/2005 6:54 AM
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 6
B
stranger
stranger
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 6
Hi!
I've ordered UBB.threads and I have a few questions.
1. I paid about 2 weeks ago and still I don't have my licence number. How will I get it? By email? If yes, what will be in it?
2. Is this true, that Infopop is going to give up release new versions of UBB.threads? My friend told me about new product. If yes, could I get my money back? Or the licence would be OK with that new product?

Thnx for help.

#44410 03/03/2005 10:11 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 196
I
enthusiast
enthusiast
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 196
The only one I can answer is the final. It's been confirmed that your license will carry over to the new product.

#44411 03/03/2005 10:19 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 58
M
journeyman
journeyman
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 58
Red you should have received your license number within 24 hours of your payment clearing. If this was not the case, shoot support an email, they will fix you up.

And Ian is correct, your license will carry over to the new product, meaning you can run UBB.Threads, OR you can run the new product (not both at once though).


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)