Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 5
K
stranger
stranger
K Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 5
SQL ERROR: Unable to do_query: SELECT U_Username,U_Password,U_SessionId, U_StyleSheet, U_Status, U_Privates, U_FrontPage, U_Number, U_Banned FROM w3t_Users WHERE U_Number = ''
No Database Selected

Does this look like config.inc.php is not being seen or read?
I was working on our "system", but I can't remember doing anything to the database, tables, or installation files. That's not to say I didn't accidentally wreak havoc. I could have, I just don't remember doing anything specific.

This is a fairly modified version of 6.4 that was running fine up until yesterday.

Any help would be appreciated.

MySQL 3.23.58
Apache 1.3.33
PHP 4.9.11

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 613
Likes: 6
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 613
Likes: 6
No database selected? Check config.inc's dbname entry...


Charles Capps
Former UBB.classic Maintainer

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 166 guests, and 137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)