Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 3
S
stranger
stranger
S Offline
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 3
I'm attempting to upgrade my v6.5 to v6.5.1.1 however, maybe I'm missing the mark on this one....

I'm following the instructions listed at: http://ubbcentral.com/support/docs/ubbthreads/UBBThreads_within_licensed_upgrade.html

I bring up the UPGRADING.html file and select the link titled upgrade.php, but nothing shows up on the page. It's just a blank screen so there's no other options for me to do.

Please assist...

Mark

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 182
A
member
member
A Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 182
Try to reupload the upgrade.php file.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 206 guests, and 158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)