Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#44857 05/19/2005 10:35 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 58
M
journeyman
journeyman
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 58
I own a number of Threads licenses, and have been using it since a license for it even existed...but I am a hair away from purchasing my very first vBulletin license.

Is there ANY news or ANY ETA at all on either a Threads fix for the broken 6.5.1.1.x - or any information on the new product? I am increasingly disillusioned every month and am now to the point where I am looking for reasons to use something else instead of knowing why to stay.

#44858 05/25/2005 11:27 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 58
M
journeyman
journeyman
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 58
You guys must be Simon and Garfunkel fans around here.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 194
P
enthusiast
enthusiast
P Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 194
6.5.2 is currently in private beta. I had a word from DLWebmaestro that b2 has just been unveiled.

#44860 05/26/2005 10:27 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 167
member
member
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 167



How's all this "hopie-changie" working out for you???

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)