Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 137
Member
Member
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 137
Have been importing data into a fresh install of 6.5.2

After some trials and tribulations, I can now see all my registered users online. However I cannot see any of the forums or posts.
Viewing the data using MySQL admin, I can see rows a plenty in the tables for categories, and posts.

Are there any scripts to verying integrity of the data? Or should I go through the entire process all over again!!

Cheers

Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 8
S
stranger
stranger
S Offline
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 8
is the tablename/ boardname with an _ ? like board_name


dNBb Projekte www.tiernetzwerk.de

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)