Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#45477 08/25/2005 11:59 PM
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 12
K
stranger
stranger
K Offline
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 12
I just did an import to Threads 6.5.2 from Classic 6.7.2

On the cp home the stats show Board Statistics
Version: 6.5.2
Total members: 2757
New in past 24 hours: 0
New in past 7 days: 2
New in past month: 22
Total forums: 27
Total topics: 7768
Total posts: 48848

Yet when I go to the Forums setting or the board it claims ther are no forums?

How do I get these to show up?

#45478 08/26/2005 6:36 AM
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 137
Member
Member
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 137
Have you cleared your cache?

I got this immediately after an import from phpbb. Once the cache was cleared it all appeared.

#45479 08/26/2005 3:30 PM
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 12
K
stranger
stranger
K Offline
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 12
Yep I tried that, After looking at it, I thnk my forums imported as cat 0 and the catagoies start at 1.

I'm not good enough yet in sql to try fixing it though. Of course thats just an uneducated guess<g>

#45480 08/26/2005 9:36 PM
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 12
K
stranger
stranger
K Offline
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 12
I fixed it like this in the sql editor

update w3t_Boards set Bo_Cat=1
update w3t_Category set Cat_Entry=1


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Gizmo), 511 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)