Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#45583 09/25/2005 9:23 AM
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 137
Member
Member
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 137
Okay, i'll admit to not knowing a great deal about RSS.
I'm looking to add the facility to have news appear on my site from various rss feeders.
The question is, what do I need to do?
I'm happy to do a bit of hacking around with scripts, what i'm not happy with is knowing exactly what I need and where to start.

I'd appreciate a pointer or a 'start here' from someone, even if it's an idiots guide.

Thanks

#45584 09/25/2005 9:48 AM
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 8
N
stranger
stranger
N Offline
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 8
I'm using CARP for that, page build with several rss feeds:
http://www.femistyle.be/nl/nieuws/nieuws.php

http://www.geckotribe.com/rss/carp/

#45585 09/26/2005 11:04 AM
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 137
Member
Member
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 137
Thanks for this. Carp looks interesting. I may give it a trial on my parallel server.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)