We're getting closer to our public beta release. There's one last major feature being worked on and that is the style editor. The old method in .threads just required you to edit a css file. The new method will allow you to create a sytle that consists of a set of images, a set of table wrappers and a stylesheet.

All of this, including each class of the stylesheet will be editable in the control panel with previews as well while you're working on it. I'm attaching some screenshots so you can see. Remember, this is my style/art work, so it's not great laugh , but it just demonstrates the flexibility.

To explain the screenshots:

16-wrapper. This shows the actual editor for an individual table wrapper set. Table wrappers are placed around all blocks of content

17-wrappers. This shows all of the available table wrappers that you have along with an ability to preview them with different styles.

18-full. This is a screen with an alternate set of table wrappers in place. As Ian will attest to, these are big and ugly, again, it's just to demonstrate the ability, not to show off my artistic prowess laugh

19-styleditor. This shows the actual styleeditor, that is currently being worked on. Whenever you make a change to one of the classes you can hit the "Update Preview" button and it will show you a preview of what your current settings will look like.

Attachments
16-wrapper.gif 17-wrappers.gif 18-full.gif 19-styleeditor.gif