Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#46089 02/22/2006 10:00 PM
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 20
A
stranger
stranger
A Offline
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 20
I'm runing into errors trying to set up MySQL logging. Could someone show me an example path of theirs so I can get an idea of where I may be going wrong. I have the folder chmod at 777
Thanks!!
JB

#46090 02/23/2006 1:10 AM
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 20
A
stranger
stranger
A Offline
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 20
Directory does not exist!
Test failed. Either the directory was not found or cannot be written to by the web server.

This is a typical error when I try to set up backup folders.

#46091 02/25/2006 11:22 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
H
Addict
Addict
H Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
On a Cpanel server:

/home/yourcpanelusername/ubblogs


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Havenofsobriety), 156 guests, and 140 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)