Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465
Likes: 1
M
Addict
Addict
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465
Likes: 1
It seems you have stopped development on this product.. Can anyone verify what happen to this product.


Happy Customer !!!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
We'll have an announcement coming within the next couple days to answer this question and give alot more information as well.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 182
A
member
member
A Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 182

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 182
A
member
member
A Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 182
[]We'll have an announcement coming within the next couple days to answer this question and give alot more information as well. [/]

So, this announcement , is it going to come anytime soon?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Yes, I can guarantee this isn't going to turn into one of those things that keeps getting pushed back. Just a couple things that need to be finished up before the announcement is made. We don't want to delay this anymore than it has been already.

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 10
J
stranger
stranger
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 10
Ahh, I received the announcement by e-mail today.

I know this is the wrong forum (as this is an "How Do I" forum) but I wanted to tell you guys that I absolutely LOVE UBBthreads! And I think it's great that the new product will be sort of an UBBthreads-upgrade.

I really love the simplicity about UBBthreads compared to other leading message board softwares. The control panel for admins is very clear and I am absolutely sure that version 7 will be just as great.

I definitely did not regret choosing UBBthreads. Plus I think that Groupee has one of the best customer services ever. When you open a support ticket, you get immediate help and I think this is wonderful.

Just wanted to shout out a big "thank you." I really love UBBthreads!!


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Phun), 259 guests, and 127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)