Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 2
R
stranger
stranger
R Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 2
When ever I am loging in to the Control pannel and click the Group Management link, it displays the error "The Page cannot be found". I checked in the ftp and the file groupmanage.php is there. Can any one help me out why this error is coming.

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
hmmm.. you might check that all your template files are uploaded


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
J
enthusiast
enthusiast
J Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
And make sure all your language files are current and updated as well.


--
Website Development and Management
www.jcswebdev.com
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 2
R
stranger
stranger
R Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 2
I am a php programmer. I have checked the code of groupmanage.php file. By attaching breakpoints in the code at several location and executing it, I found that it executes fine upto the except where it includes the groupmanage.tmpl file. I checked that file also and there seems no problem in it. But I cannot know why the system cannot include that file.

Can you please have a look in to the code and make me clear?

Thanks
Rajashri

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 956
Old Hand
Old Hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 956
If there a problem with the template please check the language files first. Maybe there is something wrong inside this files.


my board: http://www.dragonclan-forum.de
my hobby: http://www.biker-reise.de
Ich kann bei Fragen zu UBBthreads in Deutsch weiterhelfen oder es zumindest versuchen

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
2 members (SteveS, vscope), 455 guests, and 117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)