Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 8
F
stranger
stranger
F Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 8
I just recently had UBBthreads installed. I would like to disable Ratings and Views if possible.
I have gone through the Adm. manual and the control panel but I can't seem to find if it can be done or how.

Thanks.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 93
A
journeyman
journeyman
A Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 93
You need to edit the templates to remove them.
templates/default/postlist.tmpl
templates/default/showthreaded.tmpl
templates/default/showflat.tmpl


---
Take your community to the next level
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 8
F
stranger
stranger
F Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 8
Thanks.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
2 members (Geoff, 1 invisible), 466 guests, and 124 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)