Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 20
D
stranger
stranger
D Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 20
Click on the Add New Event link within the calendar. The header (top left) is...not right...

Click me to view my screen shot of the web page

Last edited by Rick; 06/14/2006 11:56 AM.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 20
D
stranger
stranger
D Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 20
(I want to preview my changes button problem)

As a follow up to this bug (Sorry if this is posted somewhere also, but I didn't see it...) when I originally posted it was with the img tag. I edited my post to the url tag since my screen shot resolution is very large. Once I edited I clicked on the "I want to preview my changes" button and nothing happened. I could click it all day but the button has no function.

Preview Reply for new posts and replies works just fine.


Edit: umm...the button works now...I don't know what to say. But I'm going to leave this here in case someone else notices the problem also.

Last edited by Drac; 06/12/2006 8:38 PM.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
I think I need to make a slight change for when the preview is loading so it says something like "Loading Preview". It can be a bit misleading if the server is a bit slow to respond. Just like any webpage it can take a bit to load, but with the way the preview works right now you can't really tell it's doing anything at all.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 20
D
stranger
stranger
D Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 20
That is very possible. The site was slow (and unresponsive on a few occasions) at the time I was making the post.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 304 guests, and 96 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)