Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 64
L
journeyman
journeyman
L Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 64
I logged in this morning and saw a couple of pages of new messages in the feedback section. I started reading through them using 'Next Topic' at the bottom of each one. After posting a reply, Next Topic indicated no more topics, okay sure I have the most recent post. But after re-navigating back in I noticed that Next Topic didn't progress nicely, ie. it always skipped numerous threads on it's way to the no more posts message. I guess it's possible that the threads were *so* active that I kept getting on threads that were getting replied to while viewing or something but I repeated it a few times and saw the same behavior. Anyways if it's not a known problem I can try isloating it further.

Lee.

Last edited by Rick; 06/14/2006 9:32 PM.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Got it. Was ordering off the wrong field. Fixed for the beta release.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 64
L
journeyman
journeyman
L Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 64
Hi Rick,

I just noticed I'm seeing this again today. In the Bug Reports forum I click into "[FIXED] Zlib compression mysql error" and then click 'Next Topic' and I end up on the first page of "[FIXED] Java-Script error" even though I have four unread topics in between.

Thanks,
Lee

Note: I just verified it again with the my last topic with unread messsages.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
I haven't actually uploaded the changes to here just yet. It's fixed in my local copy for the beta. smile

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 64
L
journeyman
journeyman
L Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 64
Ahhh, makes sense.... blush


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)