Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I need help on moving topics from one forum to another in UBB v5.45c. I would appreciate any help even if it is very technical.

I don't have any plans on upgrading to UBB 6 since I did a lot of customization already.

If it is possible to get the routine for moving then that's excellent.

Everyone's welcome to visit my site.

Regards. Happy Holidays.

Reggie
http://www.cliesource.com

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
At the bottom of every thread there is a grouping of three links. They are Close Topic, Archive/Move Topic, & Delete Topic. Click on the Archive/Move Topic hyperlink and following the on-screen instructions.

I'm also closing this thread and moving a copy of it to the UBB5 help forum (this is the UBB6 help forum). You can find the new location of this thread by clicking here if you have any follow-up questions you'd like to ask.

Doug
Moderator: Cool Customers
Captain Kirk: "Once again we've saved civilization as we know it."
Dr. McCoy: "And the good news is they're not going to prosecute."


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 427 guests, and 119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)