Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#69796 01/31/2002 1:29 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
This is what I want to do...

Check http://forum.fiatcoupe.net - you'll see I have this announcements table. The thing is, it's just one break too far away from the recent visitors. How can I fix this? All other pages are fine by the way.

- Kayjey -
www.fiatcoupe.net

#69797 01/31/2002 4:25 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Check public_forum_summary.pl

Graeme

Moderator: UBB6 How Do I?

NOTE: Any email requests for support will be ignored.

"The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't." --Douglas Adams

#69798 01/31/2002 6:15 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Ow - okay - already looked at it and decided it was there, and even replaced the right bits, but it took a few tens of seconds te get updated.

Thanks... one day I'll learn.

- Kayjey -
www.fiatcoupe.net


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)