Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#698 06/20/2006 8:35 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 5
I
stranger
stranger
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 5
Why is it that the Subject Line is editable on replies but it actually ignores any changes to the modified subject?

Why allow the subject to be modified while replying to a post?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 5
I
stranger
stranger
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 5
just changed the subject above.. but when I post there is no changes

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Must be a bug. Will work on getting that fixed.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 166 guests, and 137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)