Gentlemen,
I appreciate your input, but I do not think I have explained myself clearly.
When I initially load the login page, I wish to have the layout as described above, not just in the forums. I am familiar with changing the appearance of the individual forums. What I want is for the pages of the program OUTSIDE the forums to have the same layout as the rest of the website, as described above. In other words, where would I place the example code you gave me so that it effects the entire program instead of just the forum pages?
JC, the code you supplied works great inside the individual forums when placed in a style template, but still leaves me with the login, contact, PM, etc. pages fillng the entire screen without my header graphic or left side menu.
Sorry to be a pain, but I hope I have explained this a bit better this time.
I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but I am not sure that what you heard is what I meant.