Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#86739 12/31/2003 11:26 AM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 53
J
journeyman
journeyman
J Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 53
I got this error when sending a mass emailing from the members list area of the control panel. It was going to about 1000 members. What does it mean? How do I know if they were all sent? How do I know WHICH ONES got the email? Thanks

Here it is:

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

THAT IS ALL THERE IS TO IT.


Joshua Pettit
Web Developer - www.JoshuaPettit.com
#86740 12/31/2003 11:30 AM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 53
J
journeyman
journeyman
J Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 53
I forgot, I am using the new beta version 6.7.0


Joshua Pettit
Web Developer - www.JoshuaPettit.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 427 guests, and 119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)