Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 74
G
journeyman
journeyman
G Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 74
I need to change wording on the Reg. Confirm. page. I want to add a line to:

We have summarized your registration information below! You can change this information at this link: my profile.

I thought it might be a Wordlet. It isn't. Where might I change this wording?


Visit the real Threadsdev at http://www.threadsdev.net
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 613
Likes: 6
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 613
Likes: 6
Primary Wordlets, Page 3

edit_profile_thanks.


Charles Capps
Former UBB.classic Maintainer
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 74
G
journeyman
journeyman
G Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 74
I can edit messages pertaining to profiles on that page but I want to edit the message one sees when they have completed the registration process. I may have confused you with the mesage. It is:

"We have summarized your registration information below! You can change this information at this link: my profile."

I want to add a line after 'my profile' to them something more about the CAO discussion board.


Visit the real Threadsdev at http://www.threadsdev.net
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 613
Likes: 6
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 613
Likes: 6
Here's that wordlet:

reg_confirm_intro


Charles Capps
Former UBB.classic Maintainer

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
2 members (Geoff, 1 invisible), 522 guests, and 131 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)