Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 3
K
stranger
stranger
K Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 3
Dear friends,

I have been deleting a lot of messages from my forum and since I did it, my forum and my control panel does not work. I am using and old version of UBB (year 2000, I think it is the version 5.50).

What can I do?

Thank you

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Sounds like something may have been deleted that shouldn't have been. Do you have a backup?

You may want to submit a support ticket, which you can do here: https://www.infopop.com/q/q.php?action=pool_query&num=16


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 399 guests, and 96 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)