Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#87052 02/13/2004 11:48 PM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 27
I
newbie
newbie
I Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 27
I submitted this to support...but thought I would check in here to see if anyone else has run into this.

If one of my members logs out of the message board, and then logs back in, it resets all of the "New Message Indicators" and shows every message as being new. This only happens if they log out and back in. Has anyone else ran into this? If so, is there a way to set the board so it shows the actual new messages?
Thanks.

#87053 02/14/2004 1:02 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Have the user refresh their post indicators then logout and login.

The new posts are set by cookies, if theive been there before a time it shows them as new.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Geoff), 614 guests, and 85 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)