Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#87137 02/23/2004 3:35 PM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 11
W
stranger
stranger
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 11
If I rate someone with 1 star, how do I go back and rerate them with more stars later? Or less stars if I give them more than 1? Can I?

#87138 02/23/2004 3:39 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Once you vote thats that; if it was allowed to vote more than once on someone all anyone would need to do is make an account and rate themselves 5 stars 90 times lol..


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
#87139 02/23/2004 3:48 PM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 11
W
stranger
stranger
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 11
Well if it remembered what I voted last time and changed that entry, so my vote only counted one time, that would be what I was after. I'm not using a public system anyway, and so far, everybody is getting 5 stars from whoever rates them. I thought I'd be smart and give someone 1 star just to be different, and now I can't go back and change that. Bummer. It was an admin, so maybe they can wipe their slate clean. I turned the rating off on my profile.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 171 guests, and 128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)