Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#87174 02/28/2004 1:07 PM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 53
J
journeyman
journeyman
J Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 53
In the control panel under general-forum display options I have the Default Topic View set to "Show All Topics". I have noticed when new members join theirs is set to last 45 days. Could this be an error or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.


Joshua Pettit
Web Developer - www.JoshuaPettit.com
#87175 02/28/2004 5:46 PM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 613
Likes: 6
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 613
Likes: 6
Do you have any forums that you have overridden the default topic view in the forum settings?


Charles Capps
Former UBB.classic Maintainer
#87176 02/28/2004 6:07 PM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 53
J
journeyman
journeyman
J Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 53
I missed the setting in the "forum setting" place. Thanks, that fixed it.


Joshua Pettit
Web Developer - www.JoshuaPettit.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 427 guests, and 119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)