Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 4
I
stranger
stranger
I Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 4
I'm trying to enable users to use .html in their posts but cannot find it in my control panel. I'm running 6.7.0

Thanks!

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
From the control panel, go to Forum Settings > click details on one of the forums > select the Permissions Tab > The enable HTML option is here. You will need to enable for each forum.

Denise


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
3 members (CESEREL, Geoff, Gizmo), 765 guests, and 133 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)