Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#87804 07/29/2004 1:36 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 33
newbie
newbie
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 33
I don't see where there is an option for a member to upload a graphic to their post.

Am I missing it?
Running UBB ver 6.7.1

#87805 07/29/2004 1:52 AM
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 141
O
member
member
O Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 141
they cannot upload them to the forums, otherwise you wouldn't be trying to get the upload hack to work

#87806 07/29/2004 9:23 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.Classic doesn't come stock with an "upload" feature; you'll need to look over at UBB.Dev for that. Also note that when you modify your board you are opting out for support from InfoPop; if you file a support request you'll need to restore "fresh" files.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
#87807 07/29/2004 10:01 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 33
newbie
newbie
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 33
I finally got the upload hack to function but you can't link to the graphic that is uploaded in the post.

#87808 07/29/2004 10:33 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
You'll need to request support of a hack (or modificiation) on the modification thread; InfoPop doesn't support any modifications to the base code.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)