Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#88212 10/19/2004 5:39 PM
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 35
A
newbie
newbie
A Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 35
I bet others are seeing this? AT&T email seems to have decided that my domain needs to be blacklisted (as far as I can tell it is just that they keep seeing messages from my email server with the character string "your password" )

I can get people their password by manually sending it to them, so that is not a great big deal

BUT

When one of the ATT email folks subscribes to a popular thread, I get dozens and dozens of bounced emails back at me - the notices of reply are stopped by ATT email (there's about 10 domains of em)..

How can I undo the subscribe to a topic for a member?

Thanks

#88213 10/19/2004 6:49 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Yup, just click the link in the email - you (as an admin or mod) will get a list of everyone subscribed to the topic, so you can unsubscribe them.

If you can't click on the link, go to the topic and edit the first post - you'll be able to do the same thing on the edit page.


This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]
#88214 10/20/2004 11:07 AM
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 35
A
newbie
newbie
A Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 35
Cool Charles,

Once again thanks very much. I get so many of those notices and I had never actually looked at the content of them to see the link where I can update the subscribed names.. (Oops)

Cheers,
Bob

#88215 12/22/2004 5:43 PM
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 35
B
newbie
newbie
B Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 35
Quote
Originally posted by Charles Capps:
[qb]You (as an admin or mod) will get a list of everyone subscribed to the topic, so you can unsubscribe them.[/qb]
Hi - I have previously been unaware of this feature.

Is it something that happens automatically? Or have I missed something in a recent upgrade?

Thanks,
d.

#88216 12/22/2004 6:08 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
This feature was added with the ability to subscribe upon reply in 6.7.


This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 166 guests, and 137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)