Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 27
I
newbie
newbie
I Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 27
Is it possible to adjust the font size on the Content Islands? The current size looks really out of place on my web page, but if I could just make the font size a bit smaller it would be perfect. I'm using the Styled Javascript Format if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance for any replies.
Mark

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
The only way to control the styles on content islands would be to use the Unstyled format, then include some CSS on the page to create the style.


This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 27
I
newbie
newbie
I Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 27
Thanks for the quick response Charles! I was afraid you would say that...I guess I will get digging into it. Thanks again
Mark


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
2 members (Geoff, 1 invisible), 552 guests, and 89 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)