Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#88823 04/05/2005 4:07 AM
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 20
R
stranger
stranger
R Offline
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 20
view pageviews, not for the month you are in, but previous months ?.

I just want to keep track of progress.

thanks


Nate.

#88824 04/05/2005 10:14 AM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 613
Likes: 6
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 613
Likes: 6
I remember a while back there being a Statistics Modification at UBBDev, however, I cannot seem to find it.

You can look in /noncgi/cache-XXXXXXXX/ubb_files/counter and get the raw data in the files. Mainly, you should be concerned with YYYY-MM-cache.cgi and YYYY-MM-dynamic.cgi files. Those 2 totals represent the Views counter in the CP.


Charles Capps
Former UBB.classic Maintainer
#88825 04/05/2005 10:25 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
6.6.x-6.7.x UBB Statistics - (beta) Updated by Brett
6.4.x-6.5.x UBB Statistics - (final) Updated by Gizzy

See it in action at:
Forum View
Statistics in action


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Geoff), 614 guests, and 85 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)