Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 35
B
newbie
newbie
B Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 35
6.7.1

Hi,
I've noticed something strange happening once or twice over the last couple of months.

Sometimes (not often) when I allow a new registration, the new user is the only name to show up in the C.I.

Once when I bebuilt the output, I got a few of the names that should have been in the list but not all of them.

Any idea what could be going on?
Thanks,
d.

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 35
B
newbie
newbie
B Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 35
This has just happened.

I approved member #2011 and then his was the only name on the list (there should have been seven other names)

Then a little later along comes member #2012.
I approved him, then I get

#2012
#2011
#2009

Just the three - but no member #2010 - who has been approved also.

Very strange....
d.

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 20
W
wes Offline
stranger
stranger
W Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 20
I'd suggest putting in a support ticket so that we can have a closer look.


Fred Hirschheimer
8112 W Broad St
New Bacon, Il 1256
www.cnn.com
[][email protected][/]

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
3 members (mmem700, 2 invisible), 569 guests, and 117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)