Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 22
I
stranger
stranger
I Offline
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 22
Is there a way to have the report posts go to both the Moderators for that forum and the Administrator?

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
The post alerts are always CCed to the board administrator address, as defined in the control panel.


This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 22
I
stranger
stranger
I Offline
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 22
Ah. The "Board" e-mail address. Thank you, Charles.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)