Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#89324 12/13/2005 5:12 PM
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 18
T
stranger
stranger
T Offline
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 18
Hi,

I'm seeing a lot of errors whilst viewing posts on my forum. I'm running UBB classic 6.6.1

Clicking a link to a topic from the Forum Summary very often brings up this message:

PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 0D75F786

I don't know what's causing the problem, I have tried rebuilding and reindexing the forum and it has not fixed it. I've also emailed my ISP to see if it's a PHP server problem (no reply as yet).

Just wondering if anyone could shed any light on what's causing this?

Thanks, Paul.

#89325 12/13/2005 7:21 PM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 613
Likes: 6
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 613
Likes: 6
That sounds like a problem that your ISP should investigate. PHP is throwing that error, not the UBB.


Charles Capps
Former UBB.classic Maintainer
#89326 12/14/2005 1:50 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I believe this error occours when PHP is attempting to access a path/file that it doesn't have permissions to access...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)