Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 53
J
journeyman
journeyman
J Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 53
My email address I use to login here does not exist anymore. How can I get it changed? I guess I can post my new one here. BUT, please let me know if someone changes it.

I no longer can get email notifications.

New = [][email protected]<br[/] />
Thanks


Joshua Pettit
Web Developer - www.JoshuaPettit.com
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Log out here, then head over to http://account.groupee.com/ and log in. You should be able to edit your email address there. When you log back in here, the edit should be reflected in your profile.

*edit* You can also click my profile -> Edit My Profile -> View your Groupee profile page, though your email address here won't be updated until you log out and back in.


This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 427 guests, and 119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)