Building Communities Since 1997
Features
Purchase
Docs
Community
Support
Member Area
Register
Log In
UBB.threads PHP Forum Software Community
Forums
All Posts Made By Viper_iii
Search
Advanced Forum Search
Portal
Forums
Calendar
Active Threads
Threads Created
| All Posts
All Posts Made By Viper_iii
Title
Forum
Post Time
Re: moved from server a to server b... updated config
How Do I?
04/06/2009
3:54 PM
moved from server a to server b... updated config
How Do I?
04/06/2009
3:49 PM
Re: 7.4 final is what I'm using - Poll Manager Question
Bug Reports
02/25/2009
3:19 AM
Re: 7.4 final is what I'm using - Poll Manager Question
Bug Reports
02/25/2009
2:59 AM
7.4 final is what I'm using - Poll Manager Question
Bug Reports
01/31/2009
3:48 AM
Re: Dup1 Users from upgrades and imports
Version 7/8 Support
11/14/2008
5:50 PM
Dup1 Users from upgrades and imports
Version 7/8 Support
10/31/2008
9:36 PM
Re: Screen not showing all data (7.2.2)
Version 7/8 Support
10/31/2008
9:21 PM
Re: IP Address Loggin on Posts Enable Disable
Version 7/8 Support
10/31/2008
9:20 PM
IP Address Loggin on Posts Enable Disable
Version 7/8 Support
10/28/2008
11:50 PM
Re: 7.4 Problem with add image in markup panel
Non Bugs
10/28/2008
6:08 AM
[NOTABUG] 7.4 Problem with add image in markup panel
Non Bugs
10/27/2008
11:06 PM
Re: Post Differences with Oversized Image Post
Version 7/8 Support
08/13/2008
5:28 AM
Re: Private Boards - Admin Creates Users
Version 7/8 Support
07/09/2008
11:53 PM
Private Boards - Admin Creates Users
Version 7/8 Support
07/09/2008
11:32 PM
Re: Post Differences with Oversized Image Post
Version 7/8 Support
06/25/2008
6:39 PM
Re: Post Differences with Oversized Image Post
Version 7/8 Support
06/25/2008
5:35 PM
Re: Post Differences with Oversized Image Post
Version 7/8 Support
06/25/2008
5:29 PM
Re: Post Differences with Oversized Image Post
Version 7/8 Support
06/25/2008
5:15 PM
Re: Post Differences with Oversized Image Post
Version 7/8 Support
06/25/2008
4:53 PM
Re: Post Differences with Oversized Image Post
Version 7/8 Support
06/25/2008
4:33 PM
Post Differences with Oversized Image Post
Version 7/8 Support
06/25/2008
4:01 PM
Re: Think I'm blind - Remove Style Chooser
Version 7/8 Support
06/23/2008
10:26 PM
Re: Think I'm blind - Remove Style Chooser
Version 7/8 Support
06/20/2008
3:26 PM
Re: Think I'm blind - Remove Style Chooser
Version 7/8 Support
06/19/2008
11:38 PM
Re: Think I'm blind - Remove Style Chooser
Version 7/8 Support
06/19/2008
10:01 PM
Think I'm blind - Remove Style Chooser
Version 7/8 Support
06/19/2008
9:19 PM
Re: UBB Threads & Joomla
Version 7/8 Support
06/19/2008
9:16 PM
Re: We have a Club Site but Paid Membership
How Do I?
05/05/2008
1:27 PM
We have a Club Site but Paid Membership
How Do I?
05/05/2008
4:50 AM
Re: New Install Problems
Installation and Upgrade Support
01/30/2008
4:59 PM
Re: New Install Problems
Installation and Upgrade Support
01/30/2008
1:07 AM
New Install Problems
Installation and Upgrade Support
01/29/2008
7:16 PM
Re: Importer failing
Importer Support
01/28/2008
10:56 PM
Re: Importer failing
Importer Support
01/28/2008
10:52 PM
Re: Importer failing
Importer Support
01/24/2008
11:48 PM
Re: Importer failing
Importer Support
01/24/2008
5:32 PM
Re: Importer failing
Importer Support
01/24/2008
5:29 PM
Re: Importer failing
Importer Support
01/24/2008
4:28 PM
Re: Importer failing
Importer Support
01/24/2008
5:04 AM
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Sending...
Recent Topics
Selling a Forum?
by ECNet - 10/10/2026 10:54 AM
UBB.threads 8.1 — a few questions before we plan our upgrade
by Geoff - 10/08/2026 2:06 PM
UBB.threads 8.1 — password_hash() / rehash-on-login planned?
by Geoff - 10/08/2026 1:57 PM
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Prevent anonymous users from browsing old threads?
by sw55 - 08/11/2026 4:06 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 469 guests, and 123 robots.
Key:
Admin
,
Global Mod
,
Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Default Style
UBBT70
UBBT70 - Dark
UBBT70 - Light
UBBT75
UBBT75 - Crimson
UBBT75 - Lime
UBBT75 - Marshmallow
UBBT75 - Mocha
UBBT75 - Zen
UBBT76
UBBT76 - Burgundy
UBBT76 - Cobalt
UBBT76 - Open Ink
UBBT76 - Open Mint
UBBT76 - Pine
UBBT77
UBBT77 - Dark
UBBT80
Forum Rules
·
Mark All Read
Contact Us
·
Forum Help
·
UBBCentral
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)