Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 40
newbie
newbie
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 40
How Exactly do I create users as an Admin when registrations are disabled?

v 7.2.2

I saw a feature request around August 11th, 2006

Did this ever get added?

https://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/2684/Searchpage/1/Main/512/Words/%22Add+User%22/Search/true/Re_Add_user_from_CP.html#Post2684

Last edited by Viper_iii; 07/09/2008 7:46 PM.

One Day....
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
nope, never did

would be a nicety fer sure.

i had to mod it in, in order to create some users for testing out the various permission schemes.. etc.

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 40
newbie
newbie
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 40
wow... so the best way is to register it your self... enable registration and create the user I guess?


One Day....
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294
Likes: 2
I remember UBB Classic had this option. I wonder why they did away with it in UBB Threads.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
I've been hoping it'd be added to Threads since I sent in the feature request lol...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Selling a Forum?
by ECNet - 10/10/2026 10:54 AM
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 469 guests, and 123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)