Building Communities Since 1997
Features
Purchase
Docs
Community
Support
Member Area
Register
Log In
UBB.threads PHP Forum Software Community
Forums
All Posts Made By bettendorf
Search
Advanced Forum Search
Portal
Forums
Calendar
Active Threads
Threads Created
| All Posts
All Posts Made By bettendorf
Title
Forum
Post Time
Send Current Password
Version 7/8 Support
08/03/2009
3:07 PM
Re: Recent Posts Island
How Do I?
01/02/2009
1:45 AM
Re: Recent Posts Island
How Do I?
01/01/2009
2:57 PM
Recent Posts Island
How Do I?
01/01/2009
2:28 PM
Re: Merge Users
Version 7/8 Support
01/01/2009
2:05 PM
Merge Users
Version 7/8 Support
12/28/2008
4:16 PM
Re: 7.2.2 Shoutbox - Messing up Jaws reader?
How Do I?
03/04/2008
1:16 PM
Re: Search Results Text Color
How Do I?
03/02/2008
4:00 PM
Re: Search Results Text Color
How Do I?
03/02/2008
3:58 PM
Re: Set up Subforums
Suggestions and Feedback
03/02/2008
3:49 PM
Re: Search Results Text Color
How Do I?
03/01/2008
6:36 PM
Search Results Text Color
How Do I?
02/29/2008
12:31 AM
Re: HTTP Referrer Check
Version 7/8 Support
02/23/2008
9:06 PM
HTTP Referrer Check
Version 7/8 Support
02/23/2008
7:47 PM
Re: can't post host error
Version 7/8 Support
02/23/2008
5:58 PM
Custom Island Header
Version 7/8 Support
02/20/2008
10:53 PM
Re: Hiding information in Profiles
Version 7/8 Support
02/20/2008
9:13 PM
Hiding information in Profiles
Version 7/8 Support
02/20/2008
8:02 PM
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Sending...
Recent Topics
UBB.threads 8.1 — a few questions before we plan our upgrade
by Geoff - 10/08/2026 2:06 PM
UBB.threads 8.1 — password_hash() / rehash-on-login planned?
by Geoff - 10/08/2026 1:57 PM
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Prevent anonymous users from browsing old threads?
by sw55 - 08/11/2026 4:06 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
2 members (
Geoff
, 1 invisible), 522 guests, and 131 robots.
Key:
Admin
,
Global Mod
,
Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Default Style
UBBT70
UBBT70 - Dark
UBBT70 - Light
UBBT75
UBBT75 - Crimson
UBBT75 - Lime
UBBT75 - Marshmallow
UBBT75 - Mocha
UBBT75 - Zen
UBBT76
UBBT76 - Burgundy
UBBT76 - Cobalt
UBBT76 - Open Ink
UBBT76 - Open Mint
UBBT76 - Pine
UBBT77
UBBT77 - Dark
UBBT80
Forum Rules
·
Mark All Read
Contact Us
·
Forum Help
·
UBBCentral
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)