Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M Offline
Mr. **DONOTDELETE** is back, if you watch a forum where a topic was started by an anonymous user. Same applies to Watched Topics.

(Example here: Watch the "Test Forum" and sort by Author)

Last edited by Rick; 12/12/2006 3:24 PM.

##eek##
K
stranger
stranger
K Offline
I saw that mr. **DONOTDELETE** when I replied to the welcome message sent to one of my test accounts;
In response to:
Poster: **DONOTDELETE**
Welcome to our forums! Please take a moment to review and update your profile and preferences to take full advantage...
Please do not reply to this message as this is just an automated welcome message to thank you for joining our community.

Tjerk.

R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Thanks Maze.

Krejt. That sounds like your main admin account # needs to be changed. In the Primary Settings -> Advanced Tab, make sure the Main Admin account is set to the actual userid of your main admin account. Normally this is userid 2 but it can be different depending on the setup.

K
stranger
stranger
K Offline
That is the first thing I checked (and rechecked 15 minutes ago). The main admin account number is set to number 2, my account... Really! :-)

To re-check I just 'became' some new user, looked for the welcome message (Welcome, started by Krejt) and replied to it, it still shows "Poster: **DONOTDELETE**"

Well,... to test this a little more I made this new account right here on YOUR forums.... I logged in, read your welcome message and replied to it, and there it is;
Poster: **DONOTDELETE**
Welcome to our forums! Please take a moment to review and update your profile and preferences to take full advantage of our features. You can do this by clicking on "Edit Profile" and "Edit Preferences" in the Forum Navigation island.
Please do not reply to this message as this is just an automated welcome message to thank you for joining our community.

QED

R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Ah, ok. Now I see where you're seeing it. Will get that fixed.

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
Is UBB.threads still going?
by Aaron101 - 04/01/2022 8:18 AM
Who's Online Now
4 members (Nightcrawler, Outdoorking, Ruben, 1 invisible), 872 guests, and 274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29