I did a prune of all forums in my UBB (those older than 180 days). This was AFTER I realized I had run out of disk space (and the problems it would cause). I then did a "remove dead HTML files", and a "rebuild member list" hoping that would help...also reindexed, updated threads, etc. no help.

Now, after reading these forums, I'm a day late and a dollar short. Can you help?

Here is the crux:

I cannot re-register and do the .cgi "fix" by manually adding myself as an admin...I am not recognized as a user, and have lost all my members (800+). I do still see all my member.cgi files in the members directory, I have deleted all "0" byte files in the members directory and the non-cgi directory, but can't get in as an admin, and can't register...what, if anything, can I do?

My UBB version is 5.45a.

All was working fine until I ran out of space, didn't check here first (because I hadn't realized I ran out of space...) and all, it seems, is lost. I am over my 1 year limit for the "members area" so the beta rebuilder is of no help either...any ideas, suggestions, or advice??

Thanks,

Jim