Thu Nov 8 01:39:06 2001

This is the first entry in my adminlog (v5.47)and is followed by about 8 other entries that are from me. I am assumeing that it should be going further back since this board is close to a year old. That was probably the last time this board was hit. I am looking through the daily logs now but the text file for one day is over 105mb so it is alot to sift through.

David - to answer your question - No it is not the same every monday. and not consistantly the same boards.

This monday I came to work to find that someone had added a new forum complete with description and all.

People are flipping out, to say the least.

The funny thing is that it was tasteful, so I am led to believe that it is a user that really cares about the Boards.

David - I don't believe that any of these boards are sharing there variable files. NO One works on these Boards over the weekend. Trust me. I am pretty much one of 3 people that enters the Control panel of any of these boards.

I upgraded my largest board to v 6.1.0 I hope this makes the difference. I am also changing all the Passwords as each forum gets hit.

Dave_L - I have done what you suggested already to see if my minor changes changed and they did.

I know you are not allowed to post exploits on this forum and I support that, but I have over 5 boards on v 6.0.5 and I would like to know more about it. If you would email any info you can on it I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you all for your help

Will Ackerman

wackerman@hfnm.com